KALYANA LAKSHMI | KALYANA LAXMI | KALYANA LAXMI STATUS
Info: Kalyana Lakshmi or Shadi Mubarak Schemes are Provides for the Financial Support for Marriages by the Government of Telangana The scheme was launched by the Govt of Telangana on 02 October 2014 by Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao, the Chief Minister of Telangana. Kalyana Laxmi and Shadi Mubarak is a welfare Scheme for Providing financial Assistance for Marriages by thee Government of Telangana.
This scheme is available for only Telangana resident, over 18 years of Age, belonging to any Community with a combined annual income of her Parents not Exceeding 2,00,000 (two lacks rupees) is Eligible for the Scheme. There is lots of needs and expenses to the Bride family. Wedding function is very Expensive in this generation and burden to the parents who are middle-class and poor family people.
Our Honorable Chief Minister Implies reducing the burden of the marriage those who are belonging poor families. Kalyana Laxmi Scheme for BC, SC, ST, EBC and Shadimubarak is for Minorities. Those who are below 2lacs income people can apply for this Scheme. Through this scheme brides family can receive Rs/- 1,00,116 (One Lac One Hundred One One Six Rupees). Application process on online.
Here are the some certain rules and eligibility for this Kalyana Laxmi Scheme. Below the page mentioned how to apply Kalyana Laxmi Schems, Eligibility Criteria, Documents needs and Below the Page mentioned Official Website to apply Kalyana Laxmi Scheme.
Eligibility of Kalyana Laxmi Scheme:
There are some eligibility criteria for the Kalyana Laxmi Scheme that every applicant those who wants to apply. Before you start the application process once check them.
AGE: Girl should have Minimum 18 years and above (Bride must be a Major) as the scheme, its not support child marriages.
Un-Married Gilrs : Kalyana Laxmi Scheme is only for Un-Married Girls. Divorces and Widowers are not Eligible for this scheme.
Family Income Details: Family Income Should be less than equal to or less than Rs/- 2,00,000 (Two lac rupees) in Urban area applicants. Rural area applicants income limit is 1,50,000 (One Lac fifty thousand rupees)
Resident : Bride should must be Telangana Resident.
Documents need to Apply Kalyana Laxmi Scheme
Here Providing Detailed information to start before you apply.
Aadhar Card: Need the scanned copy of the Bride & Groom Aadhar Card
Age Proof: Bride and Bride Groom must be submit Age proof in the application form.
Caste Proof (Caste Certificate): Bride Should be submit belonging to caste certificate issued by the Govt office (Mandal Revenue Office (MRO office)
Income Certificate: Must be submit latest Income certificate issued by the Mandal Revenue office
Bank Account: Bride and Mother Bank Account details need to get Beneficiary amount will Transfer
Marriage Documents : Marriage Photo and Wedding Card
Kalyana Laxmi Onlie Portal
Those who are eligible can apply for the Kalyana Laxmi Scheme. You can apply any MeeSeva Center or any Internet Center. If you want to apply by self then you need to follow these Steps to Complete the Application Form. Read below the section Step by Step details
How to Apply Kalyana Laxmi Scheme
1. Open the Official Website e-Pass (official govt website)
2. Below given the screen, There are two sections one is Kalyana Laxmi those who are belonging SC,ST,BC and EBC, Second Section is Shadi Mubarak those who are belonging for the Minority
3. Choose your Section, then Click on the Application Kalyana Laxmi
4. Enter the Bride, If SSC Certificate available then click YES button and enter SSC pass type, hall ticket no, pass year, If SSC Certificate Not Available then mention Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Aadhar No, Education details (if not select others) , Phone Number, Caste (select belonging caste) then select sub-caste, Mother Name (mention as per the bank), Mother Aadhar Number
5. Income Certificate Section Mention the Incomer Certificate Number which you taken from the MeeSeva Issued by the Mandal Revenue Office
6. Caste Certificate Section Mention the Caste Certificate Number Which you taken from the Meeseva issued by the Mandal Revenue Office
7. Permanent Address/Present Address : Mention the permanent address and Present address
8. Enter the Bride Mother Bank Account Details as per the bank account
9. Enter the Bride Groom Details, If SSC Certificate available then click YES button and enter SSC pass type, hall ticket no, pass year, If SSC Certificate Not Available then mention Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Aadhar No, Education details (if not select others) , Phone Number, Caste (select belonging caste) then select sub-caste, Bride Groom Income Details and Profession (Present Occupation).
10. Details of the Marriage: Enter Marriage Date, Place of the Marriage
11. Uploads Documents: Scanned all relevant Documents should be upload (Image size should be 50kb to 150kb ), the enter the Code showing beside for the security purpose and then click the Submit button. Now it will complete the Kalyana Laxmi application form, then take a print and attache all the documents with this print and Submit the Application form in MRO office (Mandal Revenue Office) After completing the MRO Verification then Bride’s Mother will get Bank Check.
12. You can Check the application form Details using the Bride Aadhar Number and Phone Number (which you given in the application form)
Kalyana Laxmi Status : Kalyana Laxmi Application Status
1. Visit the Official Website of ePASS
2. Click on the Kalyana Laxmi Print/Status Option
3. Enter the Bride Aadhar Number and Mobile Number which is provided in the application form